This device features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with two Kryo dual-core processors, one running at 2.15 GHz and the other at 1.6 GHz. Both are backed up by 4GB of RAM and an Adreno 530 GPU. 32GB of internal storage gives you ample space to store apps, photos, videos, and data, and can be expanded by up to 2TB via the microSD card slot. The expansive 5.5" AMOLED display boasts QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution for viewing media and more.
On the back of the phone an f/2.0 21MP camera with dual-tone, dual-LED flash, phase detection autofocus, and HDR records 4K video at 30 fps. The front sports an 8MP f/2.2 camera for self-portraits and videochatting.
The DTEK60 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and connects to high-speed 4G LTE networks. When data networks are out of reach, you can connect to dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi networks to stay connected nearly anywhere you go. In addition to Wi-Fi you can connect Bluetooth devices to the DTEK60, which supports Bluetooth 4.2+LE connectivity. An internal 3000mAh lithium-ion battery can be recharged with the included reversible USB Type-C cable. A pair of headphones are included as well.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The BBA100-1 is a US variant of the DTEK60. The BBA100-1's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- Security & Productivity
- The built-in DTEK security suite automatically monitors your operating system and apps and alerts you to potential privacy and security risks. The device is encrypted and comes with a password keeper to securely store your passwords, personal information, and other details. The bootloader is locked and signed to prevent tampering and the processor is built with unique security keys. Additional productivity and enterprise software lets you integrate the DTEK60 into your business environment.