The silver HTC 10 delivers dynamic handheld performance and a powerful dual-camera array in a premium, sculpted design. This flagship smartphone is powered by a quad-core 2.15 GHz Snapdragon 820 processor with 4GB of RAM in support. It comes equipped with 32GB of onboard storage and is equipped with a microSDXC slot that supports cards up to 2TB.
The HTC 10 houses a 5.2" Super LCD 5 capacitive touchscreen display, which is designed to produce robust images and color depth. The HTC 10's QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution allows you to view full high-definition images and video content in cinema-like quality and Corning Gorilla Glass 4 ensures the screen is better protected against drops and falls. Supporting the HTC 10's premium display is enhanced sound performance delivered by its integrated BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers.
The HTC 10 is also well-equipped for shooting pictures and capturing video. It features a 12-megapixel rear-facing camera and 5-megapixel front-facing camera. Both cameras come equipped with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), so even your selfies will turn out crisp and clear. Additionally, each camera utilizes autofocus, HDR, high-definition video recording, and a bevy of other photog-friendly features.
The HTC 10 incorporates dual-band Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Bluetooth 4.2 and NFC technologies are all built-in for pairing with compatible devices, such as wireless headphones, speakers, and other select accessories. A-GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The HTC 10 has a non-removable 3000mAh battery that can deliver hours of use before charging is required.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- This smartphone is a US variant of the HTC 10. This phone's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 6.0 Marshmallow overhauls permissions, allowing you to have finer control over what your applications have access to. It also marks the debut of Now on Tap, a context-sensitive update to Google Now that checks your current screen for keywords and then searches for them automatically. Other performance and security enhancements are included as well.
- 12MP UltraPixel 2 Rear Camera
- 1.55μm pixels
- Laser Autofocus
- BSI sensor
- Optical Image Stabilization (OIS)
- f/1.8 aperture and 26mm focal length (80° wide angle)
- Dual-tone LED flash
- Slow motion video (720p at 120 fps)
- 4K video recording with Hi-Res audio
- Powerful Performance
- HTC 10 brings utilizes the Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor for powerful performance. Plus it offers enhanced 4G LTE support for faster network speeds and hassle-free roaming in more countries. It houses a next-generation 2K LCD display that's specially tuned to cinema color standards, so your movies look true to the director's vision.
- Engineered for Audiophiles
- HTC 10 features the new HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition speakers that utilize the same separated tweeter and woofer design as leading acoustic systems, with a dedicated amplifier for each speaker to deliver superior audio quality.