Connect on-the-go with the Mate 10 Pro BLA-A09 128GB Smartphone from Huawei in midnight blue. This device combines powerful handheld performance with an advanced camera array. The Mate 10 Pro's display features a 6.0" OLED 2160 x 1080 display with support for 16.7 million colors, a 70,000:1 typical contrast ratio, 402 ppi, and an 18:9 aspect ratio for viewing all your content in rich colors and crisp detail. Beneath the Mate 10 Pro's hood is the Kirin 970 chipset, which features a big.LITTLE configuration. This setup utilizes two separate quad-core Cortex processors, which include a 2.36 GHz Cortex A73 and a 1.8 GHz Cortex A53 that operate independently from each other to better manage performance and battery life. Supporting this configuration is an i7 co-processor, a Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, 6GB of RAM, 128GB of built-in storage, and a single nano SIM card slot.
The Mate 10 Pro's camera setup includes two rear-facing 27mm f/1.6 Leica lenses, one of which features a 20MP (5120 x 3840) monochrome sensor, while the other uses a 12MP (3968 x 2976) RGB sensor, both of which are BSI CMOS sensors. The fast aperture allows for pictures with shallow depth of field and low-light photography, while Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) helps capture more light in dark environments by stabilizing camera movements while using slower shutter speeds. Other available shooting resolutions include 9MP (3968 x 2240), 9MP (2976 x 2976), 8MP (3264 x 2448), and 6MP (3264 x 1840). In addition to capturing still photos, the rear cameras can also record UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) video, as well as Full HD 1080p at 60 fps, Full HD 1080p, 720p, VGA (640 x 480), QVGA (320 x 240), and MMS (176 x 144) video. The rear cameras are rounded out by a dual-LED flash, 2x hybrid zoom, and laser, phase-detect, contrast-detect, and depth auto focus.
For selfie shooters, there is also a high-quality front-facing 8MP (3264 x 2448) f/2.0 camera that will also record Full HD 1080p, 720p, VGA, QVGA, and MMS video. For experienced shooters, there is an option to activate Pro Mode, which lets users capture raw images and permits more precise control over metering, ISO, shutter speed, exposure compensation, focus, and white balance.
Bluetooth 4.2 with BLE can be used for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, while dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi is also integrated for high-speed Internet connectivity. NFC allows you to instantly connect to other NFC-enabled devices for content sharing, simply by tapping the two devices together. GPS with GLONASS and BDS is also available for using Google Location and Maps services. Additionally, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro runs on the Android 8.0 (Oreo) operating system and features a 4000mAh battery which can be quickly recharged with the reversible USB Type-C connector. Included is a pair of USB Type-C earphones, a charger, a USB Type-C cable, a USB Type-C to 3.5mm headphone adapter, a flexible clear case, and an eject tool. Also included is a pre-installed screen protector.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backward compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- North American Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The BLA-A09 is a US variant of the Mate 10 Pro. The BLA-A09's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America. It can also be used in other parts of the world; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, with access to the million-plus apps, games, books, music, movies, and more that are available via the Google Play Store. Android 8.0 Oreo builds on the productivity capabilities added with the previous version by overhauling the notification system to better prioritize information while giving you the ability to snooze notifications until you have more time to handle them. It also makes some under-the-hood changes intended to keep the OS on older phones up-to-date for longer via Project Treble. Other additions include a new set of emoji, battery-saving app restrictions, and a picture-in-picture mode.
- Huawei FullView Display
- The Huawei FullView Display is a 6" OLED screen with 2160 x 1080 resolution, 402 ppi, 16.7 million colors, a typical contrast ratio of 70,000:1, an 18:9 aspect ratio, a micro-thin bezel, and HDR10 technology for intensely vivid and bright colors.
- The signature stripe highlights the dual lens cameras, embodying the symmetry of a superior smartphone design. The ergonomic curved glass fits snugly in your palm and has a comfortable feel.
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro features a strong and robust glass casing in both the front and back. The rear glass is heated to 1,292°F / 700°C before shaping in order to deliver a more precise style.
- Born Fast | NPU | Stays Fast
- The Kirin 970 processor boosts speed, responsiveness, and efficiency through its AI computing platform with a dedicated NPU (Neural-Network Processing Unit).
- Crafted for Everyday Life
- IP67-rated water and dust resistant, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro can endure daily routines.
- Taking Performance Higher
- The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is smart, quick, and adaptive, understanding and responding to real-world situations. With a 10nm tech, an 8-core CPU, and a 12-core GPU, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro delivers performance at fast speeds with efficient power usage.
The NPU delivers AI computation capabilities that boost efficiency and performance. Because the NPU in the Huawei Mate 10 Pro operates independently from standard cloud-based processing, your privacy is ensured.
- Keep Your Phone in Prime Condition
- The Kirin 970 is engineered to understand how you use your Huawei Mate 10 Pro, predicting the most efficient modes and optimizing performance to keep it in good condition.
- Long Battery Life
- With a 4000mAh battery coupled with smart battery management that learns from user behaviors to intelligently allocate resources, power waste is minimized and battery life is maximized.
- In Safe Hands
- Huawei's SuperCharge tech not only provides a whole day's use with a single 20-minute charge, its 15-layer safety system is certified by TÜV Rheinland.
- Leica Dual Camera with f/1.6 Aperture
- With the Leica Dual Lens with an f/1.6 aperture, you can easily take beautiful shallow depth of field pictures, crystal clear low-light photographs, and blur-free shots of objects on the move. The 20MP monochrome sensor and 12MP RGB sensor with Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) captures more light to perform at higher levels.
- AI-Powered Real-Time Scene and Object Recognition
- With intelligent photographic algorithms, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro identifies, in real-time, different types of scenes and objects, automatically adjusting color, contrast, brightness, exposure, and more to produce vibrant, sharp, and well-framed framed photographs. Identifiable objects include flowers, blue skies, plants, nightscapes, food, sunsets/sunrises, text, beaches, snow, portraits, and more.
- Bokeh Effects & Portraits
- Powered by AI to 'learn' from our data cache of portrait images, the Huawei Mate 10 Pro can seamlessly evoke a professional bokeh effect by shifting the focal point onto the subject of the photograph, which is especially useful for portraits and selfies.
Intelligent Mobile Experience
- Fast & Stable Connectivity
- Intelligent cell search and handover technology means that your Huawei Mate 10 Pro will stay connected, even when you're traveling at high speeds.
- Vocal Clarity
- This integrated function means even the faint whispers spoken into the Huawei Mate 10 Pro will be heard clearly at the other end. The Huawei Mate 10 Pro's AI technology will enhance and boost low volume calls, while noisy calls are transformed into high-quality conversations with AI-advanced ambient noise cancellation.
- Real-Time Translator
- Instantly translate text, voice, conversations, and images into 50+ languages with AI-powered acceleration. With the pre-installed Translator, you can rapidly translate one-to-one or group conversations across devices. Running within the Huawei Mate 10 Pro's AI ecosystem means this app can translate text and images quickly.
Intelligent User Interface
- EMUI 8.0
- Packed with innovative and user-friendly features, the UI in the Huawei Mate 10 Pro is fast, responsive, and intuitive. The embedded NPU opens the door to an era of intelligent apps by creating a developer ecosystem focusing on AI.
- Supersize Your Screen
- Easy Projection
Link your Huawei Mate 10 Pro to a larger screen and mirror or extend your smartphone display. And personal notifications, while calls and messages remain private, appearing only on your phone.
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro can support a full desktop experience by connecting to a wireless mouse and keyboard at the same time.
Don't want to carry a mouse or keyboard about? Turn your phone into a mobile touchpad!
Make sure your mobile entertainment is a truly immersive big-screen adventure and enjoy more games on Google Play.
- Smart Screen
- Navigation Dock
One-hand mode makes using the Huawei Mate 10 Pro easy. Just place your home button and shortcut dock where you want it on the screen and you're good to go.
Smart Split Screen
Just one touch lets you run two apps side by side on the phone display (not all applications support this).
Smart Multi-Column Display
The Huawei Mate 10 Pro is set up for pad-like multi-column viewing, making mobile working just like sitting at your desk.