Samsung Galaxy S6 Duos SM-G920FD 32GB Smartphone offers dual SIM card connectivity, powerful performance, and high-quality optics in a sleek design. This smartphone incorporates 32GB of storage, 3GB of RAM, and is powered by the Samsung Exynos 7420 chipset. This high-performance, 64-bit chipset consists of 1.5 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 and 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core CPUs for robust processing and multi-tasking. This architecture allows you to fluidly navigate the Android Lollipop operating system.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 features a notable 5.1" Super AMOLED screen, which is designed to produce bright images with robust color reproduction. The screen's detailed QHD 2560 x 1440 resolution enables vivid and detailed high-definition content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features an f/1.9 5-megapixel front camera and an f/1.9 16-megapixel rear camera. Optical image stabilization is onboard for shooting stability, and there's even an LED flash for taking pictures in low-light situations. On the video side, the rear camera allows you to capture detailed video at 4K resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S6 has Bluetooth 4.1 built-in for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. Integrated Wi-Fi Direct and NFC give you the ability to connect-to compatible devices for wirelessly sharing content like photos and music. The Samsung Galaxy 6 is equipped with a non-removable 2550mAh battery that's designed to delivers hours of enjoyment before charging is needed.
- Dual Cameras
- Rear Camera
Photos: f/1.9 16 MP, optical image stabilization, autofocus, LED flash
Features: Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, Auto HDR, panorama
Video Recording: 2160p at 30 fps, 1080p at 60 fps, 720p at 120 fps, HDR, dual-video recording
Photos: f/1.9 5 MP
Features: Dual video call, Auto HDR
Video: 1440p at 30 fps
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
- International Variant / US Compatible LTE
- The SM-G920FD is an international variant of the Galaxy S6 Duos. The SM-G920FD's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used in the United States and North America as well as Europe and elsewhere. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier, please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here; the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specs.
Because the SM-G920FD is an international variant, the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also, an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
- Android Lollipop 5.0.2
- The Android operating system features a user-friendly interface, and is designed for intuitive multi-touch navigation. You can customize your home screen with frequently used apps and widgets, as well as create folders and shortcuts to things like system settings and bookmarked webpages. With the Android operating system you will also have access to the Google Play Store, which offers a vast library of apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. With native mass storage support, you can interface your Android device to a computer for file management and content sharing.
- Samsung Enhancements
- Quick Camera Access: Simply tap the home button twice to go straight into camera mode
- Enhanced Security: The Galaxy S6 incorporates Samsung Knox security and a fingerprint scanner
- Smart Manager: The Smart Manager application lets you check useful information such as battery status, storage, RAM, security, and more at a glance
- Charging: This device supports fast charging and optional wireless charging
- Design: The Galaxy S6 features a solid metal frame and glass body
- Dual SIM: If you insert two SIM or USIM cards, you can have two phone numbers or service providers for a single device without manually selecting which SIM is active
- Wi-Fi: Dual-band 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Direct connectivity
- Near Field Communication (NFC) support
- Infrared port
- GPS: A-GPS, GLONASS, Beidou
- Bluetooth: Version 4.1, A2DP, apt-X
- Bluetooth Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- ANT+ support
- Additional Features
- TouchWiz user interface
- Fingerprint sensor (PayPal certified)
- Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint, Gyro, Geomagnetic, Hall, Heart rate, Light, Proximity
- Samsung S-Voice technology
- Supports Samsung Gear Circle, Gear Fit, and Gear
- Smart Switch PC sync support