How do I return an item?
At fusion electronix, it is our goal to ensure that every customer is completely satisfied with their purchase. Should you not be happy with an item you received, please contact us so that we may try our best to assist you with understanding your product or issue a replacement as needed. In the event you are still not satisfied or simply want to return your item please follow the guidelines below.
Holiday Returns Policy
Items shipped by fusionelectronix between November 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018, may be returned until January 31, 2019, subject to our refund policies. For more information on our refund policies see below
When you return an item, your refund and how your refund is issued may differ based on the condition of the item, how long you've had the item, and how the item was purchased.
How Refunds Are Issued
All returned items are inspected and processed at our facility. Upon confirmation a refund will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, PayPal, etc.). Please allow up to 7 business days upon our receipt of product for the refund to be applied. Please note, some credit cards may take up to 30 days to reflect a credit to your account.
Requirements for a Full Refund
- Items must be in new condition
- Items must be returned with all original packaging and accessories
- All consumer electronics must have a UPC or serial number
- Misused or abused merchandise will not be accounted as defective
- All defective merchandise must be returned back to us only within the 30 days of receipt
- Original shipping & handling charges are not refundable. Customer is responsible for shipping and proof of delivery on all returns. Please be sure that return shipments are properly packed and fully insured. Fuzion Electronics, is not responsible for returned packages if lost by shipper.
Return or Exchange for DOA (Dead on Arrival) Items
Your item may be eligible for DOA exchange if it develops a software or hardware malfunction that causes the phone to become inoperable and is covered under the warranty terms and conditions. Please note that instances of physical damage, liquid ingress damage and other causes excluded from the warranty terms and conditions not covered by this return or exchange policy. DOA exchange is only available within 48 hours of receipt of the handset.
In order to make a DOA exchange claim you are required to log an issue report through the contact form within the 48 hour period. Failure to complete and submit this form within the 48 hour period will result in your handset being processed through the regular warranty process.
You can return the handset to us once a valid RMA code has been issued. One of our technicians will assess the handset, after which a replacement be sent of the item will be returned to you if no fault was found or the issue was corrected upon inspection.