Capture a bigger, brighter world with the midnight black ZenFone 4 Smartphone from ASUS. This photog-friendly smartphone features a unique rear camera setup that includes a pair of shooters. One is a standard-angle 12MP lens with a f/1.8 aperture, and the other a wide-angle 8MP lens with a 120° field of view for getting more into the frame. On the front of the phone is an 8MP lens for selfies and video-chatting. Several PixelMaster camera modes are available, including Super Resolution, Beauty mode, and many more to help capture the shot you want.
On top of its sophisticated camera capabilities, the ZenFone 4 is a powerful communication tool and multimedia device. It's equipped with a Snapdragon 630 processor with 4GB of built-in RAM in support. For storage purposes, the ZenFone 4 features 64GB of memory and includes a microSD slot that supports cards up to 2TB. The ZenFone 4 houses a 5.5" IPS capacitive display with 1920 x 1080 native resolution, which will deliver robust images and color depth, and supports smooth, responsive interaction with the touchscreen and UI.
The ZenFone 4 is also well-equipped for wireless communication. It features Bluetooth technology for pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices, and 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi for high-speed Internet connectivity. GPS with GLONASS is also on-board for using Google Location and Maps services. The ZenFone 4 features a 3300mAh battery that delivers hours of enjoyment, including up to 30 hours of 3G talk time, 18 hours of Wi-Fi web browsing, and 16 hours of video playback.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the Specifications.
- Dual Rear Cameras
- ASUS ZenFone 4 is a smartphone designed to go the distance and accompany you on all of life's adventures. Its dual camera array keeps up with your active lifestyle and is always at the ready to capture exciting moments as they appear.
- See a Bigger World
- ZenFone 4 features an advanced dual-camera system designed to take your mobile photography to new heights. Its 12MP main camera is equipped with an f/1.8 aperture lens to capture clearer photos. Its 120° wide-angle camera lets your fit more scenery and people in the frame for dramatic landscape shots, better group photos, and a more convenient photography experience in confined indoor spaces.
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.1 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane - without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone's screen, and more.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS)
- Dual SIM Dual Standby (DSDS) allows you to lower your mobile costs when traveling while staying connected. Once your SIM cards are installed, you will be able to receive phone calls and text messages from either without needing to manually choose which one is active. When you want to make a call or send an SMS message, you can select the correct SIM card. When one SIM card is being used for a phone call, the other will not be active until you hang up. Operator charges may apply.