Enjoy dynamic performance and an elegant metal unibody design with the black Galaxy J5 Pro SM-J530G 16GB Smartphone from Samsung. This smartphone features a powerful chipset with a 1.6 GHz octa-core ARM Cortex A53 CPU. The J5 Pro comes with 16GB of built-in storage, expandable via the microSD card slot, and 2GB of RAM in support. The smartphone's micro-USB 2.0 interface allows you to connect the device for mass-storage purposes and also serves as a charging port.
The Galaxy J5 Pro houses a 5.2" display with a 1280 x 720 native resolution for viewing detailed content. For photo capturing and video chatting, this smartphone features a f/1.9 13-megapixel front camera and another 13-megapixel camera on the back. An LED flash is available for shooting images in low-light situations, as well as auto and touch focus for capturing clear pictures.
Both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology are built-in, so you can access the Internet or pair the J5 Pro with other compatible devices and accessories. Integrated GPS allows you to utilize location and maps services, as well as receive turn-by-turn directions. The J5 Pro comes equipped with a 3000mAh battery that can deliver up to 21 hours of talk time on a single charge.
- International Variant / International LTE
- The SM-J530G is an international variant of the Galaxy J5 Pro. The SM-J530G's LTE radio is tuned to frequencies that are most often used outside of North America. It can still be used in the Americas; however, LTE access may be limited or unsupported, depending on the network. Please note that the SM-J530G does not support popular LTE bands used in the United States. To ensure this phone will work with your carrier please check to make sure the frequencies your carrier uses are supported by this phone. The full list of compatible carrier frequencies can be found here, the frequencies this phone supports can be found in the product specifications.
Because the J530G is an international variant, the language of the box and the default language of the phone may not be in English. Also, an international AC to USB adapter may be included.
- GSM / 4G LTE Wireless Connectivity
- This phone is designed to work on select GSM networks and is 4G LTE capable. LTE is an advanced cellular network data protocol capable of data speeds so fast that they compete with wired broadband Internet providers. With an LTE connection, this phone should have no problem streaming HD video, downloading apps, uploading photos, or anything else that requires a high-speed data connection. The phone is also backwards compatible with 3G and 2G data for instances when you can't get LTE. In addition to cellular wireless, this phone also features Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity.
Note: Not compatible with all cellular networks. Please make sure your provider uses a frequency or band that this phone supports. You can check which bands this phone works with in the specifications.
- Android 7.1 Nougat
- The Android operating system integrates heavily with Google's services. Using the card-based Google Now, Android quickly surfaces information for you whenever you need it, powered by the same Knowledge Engine that runs Google's web search. It's a personalized and customizable OS, allowing you to add your favorite apps or widgets to your homescreen. You can even download new themes using the Google Play Store, which offers access to more than one million apps, games, books, music, movies, and more. Android 7.0 Nougat adds major productivity capabilities to the operating system in the form of a multi-window view, which allows for two apps to be placed onscreen at a time. An improved notification system allows you to interact with texts and emails right from your notification pane - without needing to open the app. Other features include file-based encryption, a Data Saver mode, the ability to scale text and icons to better suit your phone's screen, and more.